Thirteen things I want to do in July:
- Go to the beach. I live in SoCal and don’t spend enough time by the water.
- See the 4th of July fireworks. I’m near to Disneyland, and their show is spectacular.
- Go to the Los Angeles Zoo. I have the tickets, now I need the time!
- See an Angel’s baseball game. Yeah, they didn’t do so well last year, but they’re my home team.
- Self-publish A Maison Domine Interlude.
- Finish the edits for my current novella.
- Read Story Structure Architect.
- Take “Elevating your Writing with Poetry” at Romance Divas.
- Do a big link/banner exchange with other authors (*poke* anyone want in?)
- Start doing news of the week/updates on my blog on Saturdays.
- Do my taxes (eek!)
- Get my car tuned up (way overdue)
- Work on my tan in the backyard. I have a beautiful garden and chaise lounge, and don’t spend enough time outside.
What are your plans for July?